International offline conference on programmatic advertising Adsider Conference was postponed until fall 2020 for safety reasons
Due to the risks associated with the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Adsider Conference, an international conference on programmatic advertising which was scheduled for May 21-22 at the NSC Olimpiyskiy, is being transferred into an eight-hour online event format. The offline Adsider Conference is rescheduled for the fall 2020.
“We care about the health of our guests and employees,” Admixer CMO Anna Yatel commented. – In spring our team had planned more than ten events in Europe and in the U.S. Admixer often attends international industry events, but we decided now is not the best time even for business trips.”
Аdsider LIVE will be held on May 21 – you can connect and listen to the reports of world leaders in the adtech industry from anywhere in the world.
Аdsider LIVE program includes:
- 8 hours of intensive, the most relevant topics and cases of the programmatic ecosystem
- 14+ unique reports with direct inclusion from London, Munich, Tel Aviv, Kiev and other cities of the world
- two streams: programmatic in the post-cookie era & In-app advertising at scale
- real-time communication with speakers
- conference will be useful to publishers, advertisers, managers of advertising agencies, online media, media buyers, Internet marketers, mobile application developers and adtech vendors.
All lectures will be recorded and available for viewing after the online broadcast. Adsider LIVE early-bird tickets are available on the event website.
The spread of the virus has affected more than a hundred conferences around the world, including MWC Barcelona, Google I/O 2020 and the annual Facebook conference for developers. A complete list of canceled and rescheduled adtech conferences is available on Adsider website.