A Celebrity Manager is a YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok specialist who determines which bloggers to collaborate with depending on the delivered KPI.
A client may like a specific blogger and their content but they won't necessarily generate a new audience, which is a key target. They may succeed, instead in only reaching an adequate number of viewers. Not all brands are aware of this. Often marketing specialists pay attention to the number of subscribers but omit audience coverage and engagement indicators, together with frequency of publications.
When receiving a request from a brand, a celebrity manager will help choose a blogger according to the following criteria:
- Content. Influencers and their content should fit brand values
- Audience size. It's important to identify which blogger will be more effective in product promotion - a high profile blogger or micro influencer?
- Audience activity and loyalty
- Bloggers' flexibility in creating video scripts and a willingness to experiment
- Reliability and positive feedback from advertisers